      From: Evan Koblentz [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 2:54 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Big update to marchclub.org

      Our homepage isn't so pathetic anymore, i.e., I'm no longer embarassed to
      give out the marchclub.org address instead of our Yahoo address!

      I just spent three hours rebuilding it. It's still very simple, but now
      it's much more detailed and much better organized. In the future we'll add
      more links to pictures, resources, perhaps a member location map, etc. ....
      I did post a bunch of pictures from VCF East 3.0, basically they are
      "borrowed" from other pages around the web.

      Big thanks to Bill Degnan for donating the hosting space!

      - Evan