      From: rkushnier [mailto:rkushnier@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 5:37 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Old Computer Magazines from Bucks County
      Freecycle

      I saw the following message. If anyone is interested e-mail
      maadge@...

      Offer.....old computer magazines
      Posted by: "maadge22" maadge@... maadge22
      Thu Jan 4, 2007 9:31 am (PST)
      I have a few computer magazines from TRS-80, a Tandy computer from early
      80's. People are selling some on ebay but I don't want to be bothered with
      that.....really only have value to a collector or someone who is interested
      in OLD computer information.....so thought I'd offer here first, just in
      case. Levittown PA