4758Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Bill's plan for a disk boot archive distribution network

    Jan 2, 2007
      Herb(All),

      All I was saying is that there any many people who just want some boot
      disk or another and do not have the time or resources to make their own
      from an internet download. I just thought it would be nice to offer such
      a service through MARCH to those who need a little help and/or are less
      technical. Not everyone can make a cable for an 8" disk drive to a modern
      PC, and the donation idea was just an afterthought.

      To be organized by having a list of the boot disks that MARCH'ers have
      offered to make is just a way to reduce support questions.

      .Nothing more.

      The responses to my post were predictable.