4747RE: [midatlanticretro] boot disk archive - can we - how to - etc

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Dec 31 10:12 AM
      I hav an archiving system that can image FM and MFM formats in 8", 5.25" and 3.5" sizes. I am working on GCR and other formats now. However, making the image of some of these will require the use of commercial hardware (e.g. a catweasel). The best method is still to have an original machine available for making images.

      Bill, if your willing to brainstorm a bit on data requirements, I'd be happy to make some of my initial documentation available, along with some disk images.

      Kelly
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic