4722Holiday party "report"

  • ysgdhio
    Dec 17, 2006
      I believe I am allowed to report that food was enjoyed, video games
      were played, movies were watched as comments were made; there was
      good conversation and some gift swappage, and a generally good time
      was had. Thanks to our host Bryan and his two "roommates".
      Thanks to Sridhar for driving, Evan for "navigating" and Bill for
      attending. All in all, a fun afternoon.
      If you couldn't make it this year, perhaps this will encourage you to
      attend next year.

      Happy holidays,
      Andy
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic