4715Re: [midatlanticretro] Official "Who's coming to the holiday party?" thread

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Dec 15, 2006
      95% chance of me not going.  Something came up and I will be going out with my girlfriend and her parents.  If her parent's cancel the trip then I will be sure to be at the party.  Plus Joe is not coming.

      On 11/12/06, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:

      On 12/10/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45
      > percent
      > attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
      > people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

      Evan,

      Sorry I won't be able to make it. Hope you guys have a great time.

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2007 - Where?, http://www.warpstock.org