      From: Evan Koblentz [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:02 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Official "Who's coming to the holiday party?"
      thread

      According to Bryan:

      Bryan Pope (duh)
      Evan Koblentz (duh)
      Bill Degnan
      Andy Meyer
      Greg Manuel

      Our group has 145 list members. I hope we can do better than 3.45 percent
      attendance!! LOL even a few of our work days involved more than five
      people, and partying is way more fun than painting.

      Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/

      --
      Moderator at http://www.PalmInfocenter.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic