4658RE: [midatlanticretro] Syntrex Aquarius II work processor

    Dec 5, 2006
      So the consensus is that we definitely want this system for the museum? To
      me it's just a weird 80x86 PC clone with custom hardware :-) I passed
      because am not personally into these kinds of computers, but I told her
      that I was pretty sure someone else would be in our group. I would have
      to offer some $$ to be fair to her.

      Some follow up -I went to her house and inspected the Syntrex Aquarius II
      with terminal printer.

      1) system is complete with manuals and software
      2) system works, she demonstrated it to me. 5 1/4" Dual boot system
      3) system is clean as a whistle, good monitor, etc.
      4) Includes a Syntrex terminal type printer/typewriter that's used as both
      keyboard and printer. It's basically a typewriter rigged to work with the
      computer via a round din jack.
      5) Includes another similar terminal printer, unsure of the operational status.
      6) There were a lot of references to cpm/86 in the manuals, but not a lot
      of technical data.

      I DID take the IBM AT she had, also in pristine condition, for myself.

      Bill