4657Re: [midatlanticretro] Lanier & IBM Word Processors

    Dec 5, 2006
      To me, both are worth $20-50 if working.  I tried to give an IBM displaywriter away at the swap meet, no takers!

      At 06:14 PM 12/5/2006 -0600, you wrote:

      Someone has a Lanier Word Process on eBay, and I have been looking for one for the past couple years, however, they are asking $499.99, and that doesn t include the software to run it.  Does that price seem a little high?  Also, someone has an IBM Displaywriter, (CPU, Keyboard, and Disk Dives) but no monitor for $299.99, which seems high to me without a monitor.

      Anyone in the group, know what a reasonable price would be for these two machines?

      Jim K.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic