4633RE: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco People in the Audience?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Nov 30, 2006
      I use cromemco cards in one of my IMSAIs. The console serial
      port is on the 16FDC. You want the 25 pin connector on it going
      to a DB25 on the back. That will then attach to a terminal. The
      machine will boot up into RDOS (the ROM on the 16FDC) if the
      ZPU has its switch set to jump to C000 on start. The serial port
      and the RDOS start up code will auto sync to whatever BAUD
      rate your terminal is set to from 110-9600, you have to press return
      a few times to get it to sync.