4503Re: My Trip Back In Time (request to edit, fix)

  • Herb Johnson
    Nov 15, 2006
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

      > Ron,
      >
      > Kind words. Thanks.
      >
      > Jim

      Jim, my apologies but PLEASE do me a favor.

      I get my MARCH email by the daily summary: several messages sent in
      one email. For some reason, YOUR messages, and only your messages,
      often have a long trail of formatting garbage appended to them. (It
      may also be visible when replying using the Yahoo! "reply" feature
      when reading and replying via the Yahoo! Web interface.) It looks like
      the stuff I've added below, except that I've replaced the "#" mark or
      the "<" or ">" mark with a "?" mark so it won't be treated as formatting.

      I don't know how you put your emails in the MARCH list, but it's a
      minor annoyance to see all that material. Can you determine what
      that's about, and fix it? Thanks for your considerations.

      PS: As it as, a number of MARCH members also post long LONG messages
      which are mostly repeats of previous messages. This too is annoying
      but I give up on asking them to edit their replies. I feel bad for any
      MARCH member who has actual visual impairments who must wade through
      this stuff.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA

      ?!--

      ?ygrp-mlmsg
      {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
      ?ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}
      ?ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%
      arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
      ?ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}
      ?ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
      ?ygrp-text{
      font-family:Georgia;
      }