4471RE: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

    Nov 8, 2006
      Holy Heathkit! I guess it takes some rival VCF action to get you people
      motivated. :) We could have a half-dozen people this Saturday.

      From now on I'll start making up reports from fictional shows. Yeah, that
      should work....

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Evan Koblentz [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:42 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

      Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
      to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
      other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
      admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)

      Usual starting time: 10AM.
      Usual ending time: early evening.

      - Evan