      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Wed 11/8/2006 5:42 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] So? Work day this Saturday?

      Please reply if you can make it. LOL, on the last two work days we intended
      to paint, but instead we cleaned / organized / rescued / did miscellaneous
      other museum tasks. This time I hope that we can actually paint (as well as
      admire the recent rescues and do some more organizing.)

      Usual starting time: 10AM.
      Usual ending time: early evening.

      - Evan
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic