      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of B. Degnan
      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:20 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Amiga 3000..plus I am giving away a Fargo Primera Pro printer

      On the edge of what many consider "vintage", but cool none-the-less. I
      have picked up a free Amiga 3000 with Commdore Multisynch model 1950
      monitor. The computer does not work, but I have not spent much time yet to
      restore. It worked before being put into storage.

      I also got a Fargo Primera Pro will lots of spare cartridges. This printer
      was capable of doing wax paper printing and I have what I believe to be 3
      boxes of the supplies. Anyone want the printer?

      I am off to the VCF this morning at about 5AM. Take it easy. I will bring
      a video camera.

      Bill D

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic