      From: Alexey Toptygin <alexeyt@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:29:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Big haul of books

      Oops, I left out a couple of items:

      Macintosh Performa 6200CD/6300CD User's Guide
      Apple Multiple Scan 14 User's Guide
      Apple Color OneScanner User's Guide and Quick Reference card
      Microsoft Windows and MS-DOS 6.2 User's Guide
      HP 7475A Graphics Plotter:
      Operation and Interconnection Manual (2 different editions)
      Interfacing and Programming Manual
      Reference Card

      Alexey

      _