44Re: [midatlanticretro] Greetings...new here, I am

  • ahm
    Feb 9, 2005
      On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 06:18:57AM -0000, Blake Patterson wrote:

      > Wanted to say hello to all. Evan made me aware of this Yahoo group
      > and, being a vintage computer nut, here I am.
      >
      > I run ByteCellar - http://www.bytecellar.com which is a vintage
      > computing weblog / forum.
      >
      > Just wanted to say, "hi" for now. Glad to be a member!

      Hi Blake,

      Out of curiosity, I checked out your site/blog.

      I might have missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of
      introduction; you know, who you are and what the site is all about.
      That's the sort of thing I look for on my first visit, and I'm sure
      other folks would be interested to know that too.

      Thanks,
      Andy in New Jersey
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic