434Re: [midatlanticretro] looking for a book- Programming the Commodore 64

  • BOYD BORRILL
    May 8, 2005
      Hi;
           I just found a " Commodore 64 User's Guide" ISBN 0-672-22010-5 and copyright 1983.  The book is in very good condition.  It is spiral-bound, 166 pages plus a stiff cardboard "Quick Reference Card".
           If you are interested, make me an offer.  You know what these books go for better than I.  You pay he shipping via media mail, irst class, parcel post or Priority mail, your choice.You send me a check after we decide what mail service you want, and I will send thebook right away.  As a fellow club member,  savior of doomed compuers and all arond good guy, I don't have to wait for it to clear and all that jazz.  A couple years ago I had over 500 ebay auctions and never once got burned and made some friends that are stilll friends to this day.
      Ray Borrill

      Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      perhaps others also

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Pioneer Purveyor of Personal Processing Power
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic