4314Re: Bringing to swap fest

  • Herb Johnson
    Oct 6, 2006
      Here's an update to my list of likely items to bring Saturday, as
      of 7PM Oct 6th. This will change certainly after I pack my car.

      Items I'm considering bringing to the Swapmeet. Final choices will be
      based on what MARCH members are interested in (tell me) and space in
      my small station wagon. Read my Web page at the link below for
      specifics and details. *'ed items are newly listed or changed since
      last notice.

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/march_del.html

      Books and magazines:
      Dr. Dobb's Journal, Microsystems Journal, ReMark, Sextant magazines.
      Commodore/Amiga service manuals for VIC 20, A2600, A2060, monitors,
      drives
      Heath/Zenith Z110, Z120 S-100 systems hardware and software manuals

      Computers:
      Toshiba T-1000 laptop in box, manuals, A/C supply. working
      Toshiba T-1100 Plus laptop, in travel bag, A/C supply. working.
      NEC Multispeed laptop, in travel bag, original manuals, A/C supply.
      Bad drives.
      TI 99/4a with manuals, no power supply untested.
      * IBM Portable Personal Computer model 5155, DEAD.
      IBM 5140 PC Convertible, no power supply untested

      VAX 3500 boards only pulled by me from working system
      * Osborne 1 computers - need work, so will not bring
      Apple Mac Classic in box, was working
      Apple Mac SE with 68030 upgrade card (NOT an SE/30)
      has external nonstandard video was working last tested

      Tandy MOdel III never used with floppies, untested
      * HP 87XM, two systems. working.
      * HP 9816, worked but needs keyboard.

      Printer and plotter
      HP 7475A plotter, desktop, serial interface, not tested
      Epson FX-100, FX-80 ribbons new from 1996
      Apple Imagewriter I printer in box
      Apple Imagewriter IILQ, l-o-n-g model in box
      * Canon PJ 1080A color inkjet, in box w/manual

      Other items
      Sony Trinitron monitor 12 inch
      Oscilloscopes, various models, 20MHZ to 100MHz bandwidth

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
      S-100 IMSAI Altair computers, docs, by "Dr.s-100"
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic