4308Re: Bringing to swap fest

  • Herb Johnson
    Oct 5, 2006
      Items I'm considering bringing to the Swapmeet. Final choices will be
      based on what MARCH members are interested in (tell me) and space in
      my small station wagon. Read my Web page at the link below for
      specifics and details.

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/march_del.html

      Books and magazines:
      Dr. Dobb's Journal, Microsystems Journal, ReMark, Sextant magazines.
      Commodore/Amiga service manuals for VIC 20, A2600, A2060, monitors,
      drives
      Heath/Zenith Z110, Z120 S-100 systems hardware and software manuals

      Computers:
      NCD Xterminals (now called thin clients)
      ----use PS/2 kbd mouse and VGA monitor
      Toshiba T-1000 laptop in box but used working
      VAX 3500 boards only pulled by me from working system
      Osborne 1 computers untested
      Apple Mac Classic in box, used working
      Mac SE with 68030 upgrade card (NOT an SE/30)
      ---supports external nonstandard video
      IBM 5140 PC Convertible, no power supply untested
      Tandy MOdel III never used with floppies, untested
      HP 87XM and HP 9816, working but...

      Printer and plotter
      HP 7475A plotter, desktop, serial interface, working
      Epson FX-100, FX-80 ribbons new from 1996
      Apple Imagewriter I printer in box
      Apple Imagewriter II l-o-n-g model in box

      Other items
      Sony Trinitron monitor 12 inch
      Oscilloscopes, various models, 20MHZ to 100MHz bandwidth

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
      S-100 IMSAI Altair computers, docs, by "Dr.s-100"
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic