4307Re: [midatlanticretro] Interesting note about our swap meet this weekend

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Oct 5, 2006
      There are some non-MARCH persons signed up too. There are some people coming
      down Friday night. Maybe we can all get together for dinner.

      For those of you coming Friday night, make your way to Trolley Square or the
      RiverFront, these are the best places for food, drink, activities Friday night.

      Bill D

      In a message dated 10/5/2006 12:44:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      evan@... writes:

      << According to VCF's Sellam Ismail, nobody has ever done an all-vintage swap
      meet before. I'm a bit skeptical of that claim, but he would know better
      than me! Said he: "As far as I know this is the first specifically vintage
      computer billed swap meet ever. I wouldn't be surprised if some
      way-too-ahead-of-his-time nerd did this in the early to mid-1990s, but until
      I hear of that I'll consider you guys the pioneers."

      I hope to see many MARCHins this Saturday. >>
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic