4304Interesting note about our swap meet this weekend

    Oct 5 8:14 AM
      According to VCF's Sellam Ismail, nobody has ever done an all-vintage swap
      meet before. I'm a bit skeptical of that claim, but he would know better
      than me! Said he: "As far as I know this is the first specifically vintage
      computer billed swap meet ever. I wouldn't be surprised if some
      way-too-ahead-of-his-time nerd did this in the early to mid-1990s, but until
      I hear of that I'll consider you guys the pioneers."

      I hope to see many MARCHins this Saturday.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic