4270Re: Next work day at InfoAge: Sat., Oct. 14

  • Herb Johnson
    Sep 29, 2006
      --- "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > Put it on your calendars ... Saturday, Oct. 14 will be our next day
      to work
      > at InfoAge. Start at 10AM like last time.
      >
      > Tentative plan:....
      > Also finish restoring the three mini-exhibits that we got from the
      patent
      > office (Kilby, Noyce, Forrester)

      I hope I'll be able to attend, I may have a conflict which I can't
      resolve until late that week. Evan, to finish the "mini-exhibits" I
      worked on, I need measurements of the fronts which I removed from
      them. I will replace them with plywood panels painted black, and with
      hinges. It will take less time to do that PLUS the panels removed are
      in poor condition.

      Please measure the panels we stored (preferable), or measure the
      fronts of the exhibits, so I can bring pre-cut and painted panels.
      Worst case, I can drop those off for you or others to install. I doubt
      it will cost more than $15 to do this, consider it a donation.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA