4252Carpool to swap meet on 10/7

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Sep 23, 2006
      I'm leaving around 5:30 AM from Wantage, NJ. I estimate about 3.5 hours to get there, plus a stop for coffee somewhere.

      I have room for 3 people if you want a ride. Sridhar has expressed interest. Any others? Sridhar, are your still riding down with me?

      I'm bringing a TRS-80 disk cabinent and a sparcstation LX for Mike L. Am I supposed to bring anything for anyone else?