4048Commodore Plus/4

    Aug 28 9:45 AM
      Most the software that I have is for a PAL monitor. There is an
      enthusiastic European community still supporting the Plus/4's, but
      in the US it's pretty much non-existant.

      I have very few carts (kids stuff) intended for NTSC monitors. This
      was truely a system that died on the vine.

      My go-to Commodore machine is a C-128 with Jiffy DOS loaded, with
      various drives, and a 1084S monitor.

      Bill

      At Monday, 28 August 2006, you wrote:

      >Upon further review....
      >
      >Hi Bill:
      >
      >It turns out that I -do- have some cartridges for the Plus4/16. And
      >some books, too... including the Plus 4 software guide that belongs
      >in the box. I had a habit of putting all manuals and books in a file
      >cabinet, so that I'd know where they were located.. but this group
      >wound up in a cardboard box. Anyway, I'll plan to get it all to Info-
      >Age at some point. I'm cleaning up the basement, so I might find
      >more goodies like that.
      >
      >I also found a Commodore COBOL compiler for the C-64!!!
      >
      >73 de Ray
      >
      >On Aug 22, 2006, at 7:22 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
      >
      >> Thanks Ray! Do the Plus 4's work? Do you have any software/carts
      >> for them?
      >> Bill
      >>
      >> At 07:13 PM 8/22/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >>
      >>> Today I met up with Ray Sills and he donated much of his
      >>> collection to
      >>> InfoAge.
      >>>
      >>> I haven't got a full list, but the collection includes several
      >>> C-64s / 128s
      >>> / Plus 4s, an Amiga, an SX-64, some nice Tandy gear, Mac stuff, a
      >>> boatload
      >>> of software and magazines, and other things that I can't recall
      >>> right now.
      >>> Ray: chime in if I forgot to list anything particularly neat.
      >>>

      >> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      -- E N D --