      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 5:43 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Very OT: Anyone selling a cheap car in the NJ/NJ/PA area?

      Looking for something that I can use as my first car. Just looking for a sedan, hatchback, convertible, coupe, or station wagon. Doesn't need to be a chick magnet. Needs ABS and would like at least a driver airbag. I really don't have more than $1000 to spend. I also have items available for trade, such as a brand new PC, 2 pinball machines (both need some work), Vintage Computer Equipment, and some Stereo Equipment. So if you, or someone you know is selling a cheap car.

      It has removed 4244 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic