4011Re: [midatlanticretro] Star Trek 40th Anniv - Sep.8th - Any collection of Vintage Star Trek Games ?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Aug 19 12:49 PM
      There's gonna be a convention featuring William Shatner, Avery Brooks, and Kate Mulgrew in the Meadowlands in November. Call the people at Creation Entertainment if you want to do something. I'm going.

      On 8/18/06, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      I have old PET (will run on any 6502 system) Star Trek stuff. I also look
      for old Star Trek game system carts if I can find them.

      Might be an interesting VCF or similar-type exhibit...early Star Trek games
      running on their original systems. Is there an upcoming convention in the
      MidAtlantic? Maybe we could do a booth.

      Slightly off topic...Speaking of OSI ... I was reading last night about how
      to convert BASIC code from PET to OSI.

      Bill

      At 08:50 AM 8/18/2006 -0400, you wrote:

      >I've read about the upcoming anniversary of Star Trek 40th and wondered
      >if there was a repository of any vintage Star Trek games that I used to
      >see in the 70's (there' weren't that many it seems). I recall one of the
      >early games (ascii style)at the moment that ran on the Ohio Scientific
      >or the SOL while visiting a Computer show in NYC back then. The 80's
      >spawned a whole collection among the various machines.
      >
      >=Dan

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic