401Possible museum visit this Saturday

  • Evan
    May 2, 2005
      There's a (small) chance that we might be able to visit the InfoAge center
      this Saturday. Who might be interested in going, probably in the early
      afternoon?

      It's in Wall, N.J., a town on the shore, around exits 98 and 100 on the
      Garden State Parkway. That is also right off I-195, which goes to 95 around
      Trenton, for those of you to the south.

      http://www.infoage.org/visit.html

      - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!