      From: B. Degnan [mailto:billdeg@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 9:41 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Star Trek 40th Anniv - Sep.8th - Any
      collection of Vintage Star Trek Games ?

      I have old PET (will run on any 6502 system) Star Trek stuff. I also look
      for old Star Trek game system carts if I can find them.

      Might be an interesting VCF or similar-type exhibit...early Star Trek games
      running on their original systems. Is there an upcoming convention in the
      MidAtlantic? Maybe we could do a booth.

      Slightly off topic...Speaking of OSI ... I was reading last night about how
      to convert BASIC code from PET to OSI.

      Bill