4003Star Trek 40th Anniv - Sep.8th - Any collection of Vintage Star Trek Games ?

  • Dan
    Aug 18, 2006
      I've read about the upcoming anniversary of Star Trek 40th and wondered
      if there was a repository of any vintage Star Trek games that I used to
      see in the 70's (there' weren't that many it seems). I recall one of the
      early games (ascii style)at the moment that ran on the Ohio Scientific
      or the SOL while visiting a Computer show in NYC back then. The 80's
      spawned a whole collection among the various machines.

      =Dan

      --
      [My Corner of Cyberspace http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]