4002RE: [midatlanticretro] The Altairs have landed

    Aug 17, 2006
      And there we go -- MARCH list message #4,000.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: billdeg [mailto:billdeg@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:41 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] The Altairs have landed

      Yesterdays' haul:

      2 Altair 8800's (with many cards installed tbd) 8800A processors.
      1 Northstar Horizon 5 1/4" disk drive
      Altair binder with manuals, documentation and notes Premier Issue - Compute!
      Premier Issue - Byte
      Serial cables for terminal hook up
      many other 8088, 8085, Z80 Programming/Assemby books from 70's.
      6502 Journals

      I drove home rather than taking the plane back home.

      Bill D

      P.S. My original (longer) email was lost, have not seen it appear on this
      board. Frustrating!