      From: B. Degnan [mailto:billdeg@...]
      Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:27 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Rescue: 2 Altair 8800's !

      Herb,

      At present I have the original user manual for the 8800b, including a promo
      poster (I forget who is on it though). I also have a lot of 8800bt stuff,
      maybe a the Altair disk drive manual too. I don't believe I have anything
      that is not found in many other places. I'll send a complete inventory of
      all my Altair docs including the new stuff to the group asap, and post on
      our club inventory site. I have to poke around a little.

      To answer your other question....I am a frequent poster to
      vintage-computer.com/vcforums/ (Eric Kline's board), and I also post from
      time to time on the Altair Yahoo group, the CBM hackers (cbm-hackers),
      comp.sys.cbm, alt.folklore.computers, comp.sys.tandy, comp.sys.apple,
      old-computers.com, I have a little blog of my own on vintagecomputer.net,
      and so on. Depends what project I am working on at the time.

      Bill D