3948The swapmeet Oct. 7 in Delaware...

    Aug 1, 2006
      I'd just like to remind everyone that although this event is fully a
      swapmeet and not an exhibition, it's still supposed to be FUN .... I think
      it would be silly for anyone to consider not attending just because
      individuals aren't listing specific items of interest two months ahead of
      time.

      If the swapmeet is large and successful, then we will have lots of people
      who just bring all kinds of (age-appropriate) gear, and there will be
      something for everyone. If it's small, then instead of analyzing it in a
      gear-per-dollar way, let's just think of it as a simple gathering of MARCH
      people and friends with everyone bringing potluck stuff to sell / swap.

      MARCH = FUN FIRST.

      - Evan