3924Re: [midatlanticretro] Everyone -- please reply to this email

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Jul 31, 2006
      Mike Loewen wrote:
      >> In addition to our museum work, VCF, and the swapmeet, what else should
      >> MARCH do for fun? Or do most people think that's enough; is this all we
      >> want from the group?
      >
      > If I were closer to the action, I would welcome more frequent
      > get-togethers: bull sessions, vintage demos, repair sessions, show and
      > tell. Homebrew computer club sort of things.

      <AOL>Me too.</AOL>

      I think one of the main problems I have getting together with the rest
      of you is that I am pretty far away. For the swap meet, for example.
      I'd love to go, but I'm having trouble swinging it, since it is more
      than 3.5 hours away.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic