3921Re: [midatlanticretro] Everyone -- please reply to this email

  • David Comley
    Jul 31, 2006
      --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > A simple query ... regarding the Boston trip, have I
      > grossly misjudged what
      > MARCHins are interested in doing, activity-wise?

      This may be a seasonal issue. I often think of the
      hobby as being something of a non-summer time
      activity. Part of why I think that way is that I have
      all my gear in the attic with no air conditioning - it
      gets darned hot up there, so there are literally times
      when I can't power anything up because I don't want
      systems failing due to thermal runaway. From the
      autumn through around May is when I'm most active in
      the hobby.

      So maybe this is a timing thing - folks are on
      vacation or doing other things just because it's that
      time of year.

      Anyone else have an opinion on the 'seasonality' of
      the hobby ?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic