3918Re: [midatlanticretro] Everyone -- please reply to this email

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jul 31, 2006
      I can't come on this road trip, and I think you can understand why, my age being what it is.

      On 7/31/06, Mike Loewen < mloewen@...> wrote:

      On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > A simple query ... regarding the Boston trip, have I grossly misjudged what
      > MARCHins are interested in doing, activity-wise?

      Personally, I would love to take such a trip, but my busy schedule
      dictates that I carefully choose my out of town ventures. I decided that
      the October swap meet would be a better idea.

      > In addition to our museum work, VCF, and the swapmeet, what else should
      > MARCH do for fun? Or do most people think that's enough; is this all we
      > want from the group?

      If I were closer to the action, I would welcome more frequent
      get-togethers: bull sessions, vintage demos, repair sessions, show and
      tell. Homebrew computer club sort of things.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...