3913Re: October 7th Wilm. Delaware Swap Meet Info Update

  • Herb Johnson
    Jul 31 2:38 PM
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "billdeg" <billdeg@...> wrote:
      > As a *general* rule of
      > thumb, items manufactured before 1989 are desired. It is not the
      > intention of this group to define by year the term "vintage
      > computers".

      I have some SGI systems I thought about bringing, such as a stack of
      Indy computers; and some other industrial/graphics computers of that
      sort. But they date AFTER 1989, into the early 1990's. I was
      a little surprised by the 1989 year, when it was first posted, but I
      wanted to see what other people would say before I spoke up. I have
      not seen any traffic to complain about this date, so I'm reluctant to
      start a discussion.

      I can bring some old(er) stuff but I may want more for it, than I'd
      want for some SGI or other stuff. I'll see about making and posting a
      list of possibles, with some dates before and after 1989. Any comments?

      Herb JOhnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA