      From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:47:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] New Items for Swap Meet or InfoAge

      This may help:
      It's a Novell NetWare Security Key Card used as an early copy protection
      scheme using hardware to protect operating system software. This
      card was required to be plugged into the Novell file server motherboard
      in order for the system to run. Circa 1988.
      Bill D

      At Thursday, 20 July 2006, you wrote:

      >Bill,If it's not ISA, any idea what bus it fits?Jim----- Original
      Message ----From: B. Degnan <billdeg@...>To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.
      comSent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:06:22 PMSubject: Re: [midatlanticretro]
      New Items for Swap Meet or InfoAge

      > It's a card that you stick into the slot of a computer.
      Not ISA.

      >At 05:36 PM 7/19/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >>B Degnan wrote:
      >> > 5. Novell Netware Security Key Card c. 1988
      >> >

      >>This *sounds* interesting. .. Is it like one of those RSA key chain
      >>thingies or just have a mag stripe? Or something else?
      >>
      >>Cheers,
      >>
      >>Bryan

      -- E N D --