3827Re: Who's coming? / was: RE: [midatlanticretro] Update on the HOPE conference in NYC

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Jul 15, 2006
      Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      > Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      >> I can bring a Sol-20. I don't have much experience with it, but I can
      >> see if I can fart around with it and see what I can do. I'm pretty sure
      >> I could figure something cool to do with it by the time of the event.
      >>

      > Hi Sridhar,
      >
      > What kind of shape is your Sol in? Keyboard in good order, etc?
      > I can bring software and a laptop to use to dump to it if you want.
      > Should I bother to bring my Sol? On the one hand, two Sols side by
      > side would be kind of fun, on the other, I don't know just how much
      > of a pain loading and unloading a lot of equipment at this place
      > will be.

      The Sol is in pretty good shape. I'll have to give some TLC to the
      keyboard before bringing it.

      Like I said, I don't have much experience with the Sol. I only just
      recently got it. How about this. I'll bring it with a couple of little
      things to show off, and you bring your software and laptop and show me
      what it can do? Does that sound good?

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic

    »