3825RE: Who's coming? / was: RE: [midatlanticretro] Update on the HOPE conference in NYC

    Jul 14, 2006
      We should all bring different stuff to maximize the appeal.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bill Sudbrink [mailto:wh.sudbrink@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 4:05 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Who's coming? / was: RE: [midatlanticretro] Update on the HOPE
      conference in NYC

      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      > I can bring a Sol-20. I don't have much experience with it, but I can
      > see if I can fart around with it and see what I can do. I'm pretty
      > sure I could figure something cool to do with it by the time of the event.

      Hi Sridhar,

      What kind of shape is your Sol in? Keyboard in good order, etc?
      I can bring software and a laptop to use to dump to it if you want.
      Should I bother to bring my Sol? On the one hand, two Sols side by side
      would be kind of fun, on the other, I don't know just how much of a pain

      what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM