3798Re: Who's coming? / was: RE: [midatlanticretro] Update on the HOPE conference in NYC

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Jul 10, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Thanks! Can you bring anything?

      I can bring a Sol-20. I don't have much experience with it, but I can
      see if I can fart around with it and see what I can do. I'm pretty sure
      I could figure something cool to do with it by the time of the event.

      Peace... Sridhar

      > Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >> Okay, Bill confirmed, but Jim can't make it. So obviously we need
      >> more people than just Bill and I.
      >> Who else will help out? Please reply soon and help me de-stress.
      > I can definitely be there.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic