      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of B Degnan
      Sent: Wed 7/5/2006 7:41 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Manual for Commodore SX64

      The user guide or anything related to the sx64 other than the computer
      itself is very rare. I have never seen a boxed sx64. Very few sx-
      64's are fully functional.

      I am surprized that there is at least one url for the sx-64 manual.
      http://zimmers.net/index.html does not have one. I guess everyone
      just figures that you'd use the c64 user's guide and the 1541 drive
      guide for answers.

      bd

      At Wednesday, 05 July 2006, you wrote:

      >Kelly Leavitt wrote:
      >> Are there scanned copies anywhere? This weekend's haul had the
      CPM manual
      >and disks, but no manuals for the SX64 or the 128.
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >> Kelly
      >>

      >Kelly,
      >
      > Here http://project64.c64.org/archive.htm are some docs, but it
      >doesn't look like it has the SX-64 user guide.
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >Bryan
      >
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      -- E N D --