      From: Evan Koblentz [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 1:32 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] THURSDAY -- Vintage videogame day @ InfoAge

      All the plans for today (Monday) are off.

      Vintage videogame day will be Thursday. Curt Vendel, who many of you
      already know, will drive down from upstate NY and arrive around 10AM. There
      are 12 kids. Gail, who is their organizer, will send us six kids for the
      11-12 hour, six more for the 12-1 hour, and then all 12 for the 1-2 hour
      (that hour for a tour of our collections, etc.)

      We have two TVs their already. One belongs to InfoAge and one is ours.
      I'll bring a third, and Curt will bring one or more, so that's all set.

      Any and all MARCHians are welcome to join us. We can go to lunch afterward.

      I just want to remind everyone that this day is for the kids, not for us, in
      terms of playing the games. :)

      - Evan

      PS -- Sorry for all the past confusion about this, and thanks to all who
      volunteered before.

      Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM