      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of John Allain
      Sent: Wed 7/5/2006 10:08 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Today's Commodore Haul

      > John:
      > If they all work (or at least 2 of them), I'll trade you one for
      > something. I like Tandy stuff (can't get enough of it). My current
      > search is for more model 600 stuff (600, not 6000) and disk drives
      > for the model I.
      > Kelly

      I didn't buy them (it actually), but could in the future if it is confirmed
      that that is what you're looking for, it's probably gone by now I think.
      I'm more of a DEC-IBM-SGI-Unix type myself, BTW.

      This would be a useful meta-list to have for the club:
      MARCH members and their individual WTB (want to buy) lists.

      John A.