370RE: [midatlanticretro] Bringing up old topics... And a new one too.

  • David V. Corbin
    Apr 25, 2005

      All,

      I think I may be the one who introduced “Computer” rather than “Computing”. Actually I prefer the latter. Running OS/8 [PDP PDP-8 O/S] on an emulator qualifies as retro-computing. Studing documentation/histories/personal stories [IMHO] qualifies also.

      At least I corrected the type where I had it as Mid-Atlantic-Micro-Computing….Me BAD, but all better now.

      David

      Ps: I know I promised to put the link to the yahoo groups on the page. Hopefully within 24 hours….