36974RE: [midatlanticretro] Next workshop

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Jul 29, 2014
      > Possibilities:
      > - Friday night party, full weekend workshop
      > - Saturday all-day party, Sunday workshop
      >
      > So .... consider this message just an alert of the * possibility * that
      > we could squeeze two events into one. Do you guys want to do that? Or
      > just stick with traditional Festivus?

      I think Saturday all day party followed by Sunday workshop would be best. In the past I have done exactly this. Informally working with two other people to fix some equipment on a Sunday.

      I personally can't do a Friday party since I work Saturday morning.

      Jeff Brace
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic