36967Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM1130

    Jul 28, 2014
      >> Is there any interest in getting a potentially working 1130 for the museum? Evidently, there is a fair amount of other equipment and materials to go with it?

      Yes -- I'd love to see our 1130 restored and I know many other MARCHins agree.

      Importing anything so big from Kansas is out of the question, but, Brian/Norm said they feel our system is absolutely restorable.

      We just need someone to step up and (ahem) say, "I will actively lead the restoration" -- and then that person must come through.

      We have one or two whole shelving units (I forget exactly have many) of stuff that goes with our 1130.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic