      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:38 PM
      To: M.A.R.C.H.
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Repairing a Laser 128 Computer...

      I bought a Laser 128 on ebay last year. It had a bad floppy drive. I bought an external drive and swapped the mechanisms. But, now I can’t find my Apple ][ disks.

      Is there anyone near to Keansburg, NJ who has an Apple ][ set up that I could come by with some blank disks and get copies of Apple ][ DOs 3.3 and Pro-DOS so I can test this system?

      Or, I can reimburse for the cost of disks and postage if someone could make copies and send them to me.

      I bought an ADTPro cable, but can’t locate that either.

      *sigh!*

      -[ Al ]-
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic