36955Vintage Computer Stuph for Sale

  • orion3311
    Jul 27 9:33 PM

      Hey guys, I'm cleaning house and as much as I really don't want to part with anything, I have some things coming up that I could use some cash for. That said, I'm parting with some of my vintage computing collection.

      You can find a list here:

      http://www.junknet.net/forsale2/vintagecomputers

      Since its storming like he-- here I'm really just listing most of this. If there's no description consider it/them as untested. I may add some more items in the near future as I come across stuff.

      I'm always interested in cool test equipment and/or PODs for a Fluke 9010 as possible trades as well.

      Best bet is to email me at jeffg --at-- junknet *dawt* net

      Thanks!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic