36927TRS-80 available in central NJ

    Jul 23, 2014
      No affiliation with the seller, just passing the message along....

      --------------

      I visited the InfoAge center today and saw the MARCH computer museum, it
      brought back some memories of computers I used to use. I recently got a
      Radio Shack TRS-80 at an estate sale, but the only thing that seems to
      work is the video display. Would you or any of your members be
      interested in it? It has the computer, video display, expansion
      interface, telephone modem and a Basic Computer Games book. The date on
      the unit is September 1978. I would be glad to donate to someone who
      would enjoy working with it. I live in Bernardsville NJ if anyone is
      interested enough to come and pick it up.

      Steve Autenrieth
      autenrieth@...
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic