36908RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Lookin for an IBM 5150 / 5160 / Model M

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Jul 22, 2014

      I have an extra 5150 in unknown condition. I don't know if the keyboard is here but I'll check. I have and extra Model M type keyboard, with a PS/2 connector.

      If you come get it in Wantage, NJ I'll load up your car with all kinds of stuff if you're interested. The price you're looking to pay is what I'm looking to get.

      Want a Sun enterprise 250 server? Sun Ultra 10? I have several extra XT, AT and 386 clones as spares. I also have Adm 3a terminal with screen rot.

      All kinds of stuff. just let me know if you're interested and I'll go hunting for the keyboard.

      My biggest problem is I'm too lazy to ship anything.

      Kelly

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic